Event Details: The event will be held at the Augusta Civic Center on December 8th 2018 from 10am-1pm.
Check out our 2018 Presenters!
- Scratch (Pre-registered Workshop): Love games? What to learn how to make your own? Join Maine State Library’s Chris Dorman as we design and create our own guessing game using the SCRATCH coding language.
- Painting with Python (Pre-registered Workshop): Learn to create your own animated works of art using the Python programming language! Participants will learn and apply the basics of variables, loops, and functions to write computer programs that generate dynamic drawings. No prior programming experience is required, but a basic knowledge of variables, angles, and the X-Y coordinate system is helpful. This session is recommended for students in middle school or older
- Hour of Code (Activity Room)
- Code-a-Pillars (Activity Room)
- Code Your World with 4-H (Activity Room)
- Dot & Dash (Activity Room)
Register now for FREE here.
This event is a Maine Science Festival Pop-Up Event and our 2018 Sponsor is AT&T!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsor AT&T!