[Updated on March 15]
Students: Have you lined up a paid internship for this summer yet? It's not too late. Several of our Project>Login partners are still seeking students, but you need to act quickly to land these positions:
- Activision Blizzard: Game Development (2 remaining positions)
- The Jackson Laboratory: Marketing, Development, and Analysis (3)
- TDBank: Analysis and Testing (2)
- UNUM: Development, Analysis, Testing, and Project Management (8)
- WEX: Software Development and Service Desk (2)
Need more convincing?
- You can earn up to $7,000 this summer
- You will gain real-world experience at a global business
- You can stay right here in Maine for the beautiful summertime
- You can earn, on average, $16 an hour, with some companies offering up to $22
- Many employers treat paid internships as extended job interviews
- More than half of paid interns are hired for continuing employment
These employers want to hear directly from you. Reach out and grab your career experience today.
Images: The Jackson Laboratory (top); Unum (bottom)