Project>Login has developed a partnership with Live and Work in Maine to promote internship opportunities at businesses and organizations across the state. We want our employer partners to continue to share their opportunities with us and we'll always feature an internship here. To explore more options, please click the link below which will take you to the Live and Work in Maine page.*
An internship at L.L.Bean is an introduction to our company that provides an opportunity for the right individual to contribute to moving the business forward and to gain exposure to key areas of the organization. Interns within Information Services will assume various project roles and responsibilities while working on current business opportunities that directly benefit L.L.Bean. Typical internship periods are 12 weeks in duration, beginning in the May-June time frame, and are to be guided by department leaders.
• Participate in efforts focused on current business needs
• Work on specific java projects that include coding and testing within an application called Case Mgmt
• Take on miscellaneous responsibilities which are intended to provide experience or exposure to the assigned departmental processes at L.L.Bean
• Collaborate with team members vendors management and cross-functionally with other departments depending on the scope of the assignment(s)
• Maintain communications with leaders of the internship
• Network with other interns at L.L.Bean to gain a broader understanding of the company
Candidates must be currently enrolled in college or a university degree program
Much has changed since our start in 1912, but the important things remain the same. The values that the company's founder, L.L. Bean (Leon Leonwood Bean), was raised to believe in were simple and deeply ingrained. Nature is something to be revered. Family ties are a priority. Being neighborly is a matter of course. And "do unto others" is not just a saying but a way of life. When L.L. launched his company, he believed so strongly in the Golden Rule that he made it the foundation of his business.
Some of the great benefits we offer for our interns include:
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.