Project>Login has developed a partnership with Live and Work in Maine to promote internship opportunities at businesses and organizations across the state. We want our employer partners to continue to share their opportunities with us and we'll always feature an internship here. To explore more options, please click the link below which will take you to the Live and Work in Maine page.*
Cybersecurity Intern - Summer 2022 @ Tyler Technologies
By working alongside our team of expert threat hunters you will be playing an active role in the protection of local governments, school districts, banks, hospitals, and other organizations in both the public and private sectors. In world where the frequency of sophisticated cyber-attacks will only continue increase this work is critically important.
- Provide high quality analysis of Tyler Detect clients’ firewall, operating system, web server, and other logs.
- Remain up to date on current information security trends and research techniques in the industry.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Function effectively in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned by Tyler Detect leadership.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology, Cyber Security or similar
- Some Information security knowledge
- Some computer networking knowledge
- Excellent Grammar and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
*Employers can also set up a profile on LiveandWorkinMaine