LaunchED Fall 2020
The Project>Login podcast will feature Mainers working in technology jobs across the state. It is meant to be a career-exploration tool and will follow an informational interview format. Folks from across Maine will be featured from CIOs to software developers to business analysts and more!
- Expose listeners to various technology jobs at Maine companies by people who do the work.
- Raise awareness of education & training pathways into those careers.
- Raise aspirations of young Mainers to pursue high-wage, in-demand tech careers.
The first episode was recorded on Sept. 15 and will be released on Oct. 5. New episodes will be released approximately every week. You can listen here or on Simplecast, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find podcasts.
1. Barry Driscoll - CIO - WEX
clarifying correction note: For the full year, 2019 WEX revenue was $1.72 billion.
2. Josh Karstens - Director, Consultant Delivery - CGI
3. Katy Desjardins - IT Project Manager - Summit Utilities, Inc.
4. Bill Pierce - CIO - The Jackson Laboratory
5. Leah Dorman-
Identity Access Management Engineer -Harvard Medical School
6. Charles Lever - IT & Marketing Manager - Bangor Housing
7. Jessica Luttrell-Operations Excellence Engineer II-IDEXX
8. Carli Carter-Software Engineer-Tyler Technologies
9. Laura Gurney Ph.D., Assistant Professor Integrated Technology, Husson University
10. Dani McAvoy LaMarca, Software Engineer, Code.org
11. Jeffrey Jordan, Director, Enterprise Data Services, State of Maine Office of Information Technology (OIT)
12. Ken Grady, Chief Information Officer, IDEXX Laboratories
13. Jen Hughes, Employee Success Manager, Systems Engineering
14. Michael Cato, CIO, Bowdoin College
15. Pamela Perkins, Senior Manager, Administrative Coaching, athenahealth