LaunchED Fall 2020
The Project>Login podcast features Mainers working in technology jobs across the state. It is meant to be a career-exploration tool and will follow an informational interview format. Folks from across Maine are featured from CIOs to software developers to business analysts and more!
- Expose listeners to various technology jobs at Maine companies by people who do the work.
- Raise awareness of education & training pathways into those careers.
- Raise aspirations of young Mainers to pursue high-wage, in-demand tech careers.
The first episode was released on Oct. 5. New episodes are released approximately every week. You can listen here or on Simplecast, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find podcasts.
1. Barry Driscoll - CIO - WEX
clarifying correction note: For the full year, 2019 WEX revenue was $1.72 billion.
2. Josh Karstens - Director, Consultant Delivery - CGI
3. Katy Desjardins - IT Project Manager - Summit Utilities, Inc.
4. Bill Pierce - CIO - The Jackson Laboratory
5. Leah Dorman-
Identity Access Management Engineer -Harvard Medical School
6. Charles Lever - IT & Marketing Manager - Bangor Housing
7. Jessica Luttrell-Operations Excellence Engineer II-IDEXX
8. Carli Carter-Software Engineer-Tyler Technologies
9. Laura Gurney Ph.D., Assistant Professor Integrated Technology, Husson University
10. Dani McAvoy LaMarca, Software Engineer, Code.org
11. Jeffrey Jordan, Director, Enterprise Data Services, State of Maine Office of Information Technology (OIT)
12. Ken Grady, Chief Information Officer, IDEXX Laboratories
13. Jen Hughes, Employee Success Manager, Systems Engineering
14. Michael Cato, CIO, Bowdoin College
15. Pamela Perkins, Senior Manager, Administrative Coaching, athenahealth
16. Thomas Gagnon, Manager, Banking Core Technology at Bangor Savings Bank
17. Liz Riley, the COO, and Alex Swetz, a Managed Services Engineer at Logically
18. Elissa (Lis) Tracey, Manager IT Services, at Tilson
19. Charis Loveland, Business Development Manager at Amazon
20. Jennifer Fortier, Automation Engineer Specialist at PTC - Kepware
21. Emma-Marie Banks, Digital Learning & Computer Science Specialist - MDOE
22. Lillie Lavado, founder - HardScrabble Solutions
23. Joe Sanderson, intern - Project>Login
24. Sarah Irish, Technology Integrationist - Lewiston Middle School
25. Steve Johnson, Sr. Network Administrator- Technology Solutions of Maine
26. Alicia Biggs, Computer Science Coordinator - Lewiston Public Schools
27. Shanna Utgard, Success Manager- Defendify
28. Nate Jalbert, Cybersecurity Instructor at PATHS
29. Todd Chamberlain, Director, IT Contract Services at Pro Search, Inc.
RECAST: Jennifer Fortier, Kepware
30. Barbara-Jean Archibald, Emergency Communications Specialist Systems Administrator, ME Dept. of Public Safety
31. Stacy Doore, Ph.D, Associate Professor in Computer Science, Colby College
32. Daeghan Elkin, Software Developer at Tyler Technologies
33. Scott Valcourt, Associate Teaching Professor of Computer Science at The Roux Institute
34. Frank Barton, IT Systems & InfoSec Administrator, Husson University
35. David Reed, Regional Supervisor, IT Field Services Department, MaineHealth
36. Kathy Crise, Computer Technology Instructor, Eastern Maine Community College
37. Ben Grooms, Information Security Specialist, University of Maine System
38. Aiden Threadgoode (he/him), Front-End Software Engineer, KeHE Distributors, LLC.
39. Hannah Walden, Curriculum Lead, Code.org
RECAST: Michael Cato, Senior Vice President & CIO, Bowdoin College
40. Lindsay Ouellette, Content Marketing Manager, Links Web Design
41. Sara Strasner, Software Engineer 1, Olive AI
42. Caroline Dennis, Disruptive Industry Agent, Career Coolhunter
43. Alan Jamieson, Professor of Computer Science, Roux Institute
44. Kemal Turksonmez, Full Stack Software Developer at High Byte
45. Nick Havas, XR Artist at Standard Magic
46. Tyler Smith, Front-End Developer at Sephone