Early Registration Open through September 1st, 2023
In April 2022, the Maine Legislature enacted and the Governor signed into law a bill to establish the Maine Space Corporation, a quasi-state body to manage the growth and development of the Maine Space Complex to engage Maine in the growing global new space economy.
Starting Sunday evening and wrapping up Tuesday afternoon, this Conference will be a showcase of all that the great State of Maine is currently building in the new space economy and also highlight the Maine Space Complex and how it will support current industries, grow a space industry and other aspects related to research, education, and workforce development.
Conference session themes will cover:
- The Future of Space – How far will we go? What does it mean for Maine?
- The Maine Space Complex - Advancing the (New) Space Economy in Maine
- Space Data Analytics – Enabling Maine Tradition with the New Space Economy
- What’s for Launch? – A Spaceport for Maine
- Innovating for a New Era – Innovations and R&D in the Commercial Space
- Maine’s Aerospace Industry – From Bolts to Blast Off (its bigger than you think)
- Makers of Maine – Building the New Space Workforce Pipeline from k-12 to Businesses
In addition, we will have exhibits by organizations involved in the new space economy and interactive activities for all attendees including parents and their children on topics related to Maine’s engagement in the new space economy.
Register now during Early Registration and save up to 15% on Conference Sessions.