Thomas College is hosting Future Academies in 4 tracks!
September 27, 2021
· including Future Tech Innovators
Thomas College is hosting fun and exciting experiential learning events, free of charge, for high school students this fall.
These are career and degree exploration events where high school students select a track and work with Thomas College professors and students to tackle real-world challenges. The day includes campus tours, lunch, and Thomas College swag. Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
Choose from the following tracks:
- Future Teachers – Open to Maine high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors, Future Teachers Academy is for students who are interested in exploring the field of education.
- Future Business Leaders – Calling all high school future business leaders and entrepreneurs! Spend a day with Thomas College’s high caliber business educators and engage in innovative and collaborative activities that will give you insight into the world of business.
- Future Tech Innovators – The Future Technology Innovators hands-on session explores exciting trends in computing and technology, working with sensor and robot kits to learn how broad areas of computer science fit together – including hardware, computational thinking, coding, graphics, intelligent systems, and socially responsible computing.
- Future Crime Scene Analysts – REGISTRATION FOR OCTOBER 28 FULL.
Join us from 9am – 1:30pm on either September 30th or October 28th! Please register: https://www.thomas.edu/future-academies/